gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-02-2015, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015, 10:31 PM by Mercy I.)

She knew that it would be foolish to leave the pack now, so soon after finally stepping up and making herself be a more active pack member. But it was all so much, and she couldn't help be haunted by the thoughts that never left her mind. They were like dark trails that followed her no matter where she went. Sighing, she shook her head and let out a sharp yowl, rising to her feet and stalked out of the Range. She just needed to get out, to be distracted and do anything else but be here. Not in the Range, not where she had been born. Mercy had yet to run into her parents, and she wasn't looking to either. But being there was just too hard right now. Tail lashing out behind her like an angered cat she made her way to the river, running at full tilt when it came into view. Not even caring to look around her she jumped into the cold water, letting the chill soak her to the bone and melt away all the anger she was feeling. Growling and snapping at the water she bit down on the liquid, letting it run through her sharp teeth.

It was then that the pale and very, very wet girl looked up and saw the form of another standing on the edge of the river. Purple eyes softened slightly at the sight of him, roaming over his orange and white coat. Sudden embarrassment coloured her cheeks and made her ears pull back slightly, large frame rising out of the water until she was standing, current still lapping at her legs. "Would you believe me if I said I was fishing?" she asked casually, a smirk on her muzzle. Not bothering to shake out her coat, she shivered slightly as the chilly Spring breeze cut across her damp fur. Waiting for the male to respond, not foolish enough to think that he didn't see at least part of her meltdown. Ears still pulled back slightly she appeared to be a bit ashamed, but there was more of a dangerous gleam in her eyes. There were plenty of ways that this encounter could go.

"Speech"

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.