gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-03-2015, 01:18 AM

Just as he was about to stalk away from the shore of the river the sound of pounding paws and a sudden loud splash startled him. He jumped a little and spun back around with wide, blue eyes. What he saw was plenty to break his train of thought and make him look at the woman quizzically. He watched her attack the water with one brow raised, too curious and startled by it all to walk away, until she finally noticed his presence. She seemed just as startled to see him standing there and saw the blush spread across her cheeks through her pale fur. Her explanation was almost as ridiculous as the action itself.

He couldn't help himself, he busted out in a snort of laughter as he shook his head. "I have a very hard time believing that's true, but if it is, I think your form might be a tad bit off." He hoped she wouldn't think he was too awfully rude for laughing, but he couldn't help it! Seeing her attack water was one of the most unexpected, ridiculous things he had ever seen. He chuckled softly at the memory, knowing that it was going to be one of those things he told his family about when he went home. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh, it was just so funny."

"Talk" "You" Think