Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-03-2015, 05:56 AM
ooc: Riv told me to ignore Vereux's fight post, so I have.

Oh, what an easy target she had to be. With the rest of Threar engaged in individual fights, the young woman had to be quite noticeable to her opponents. In case she was to be attacked, her posture hesitantly fell into a fighter's stance by copying the sparring forms of her family she managed to briefly glimpse at. Her bent limbs were planted at an even distance apart with toes splayed and claws dug into the soil. Alabaster head lowered to align with her spine and silky straightened tail as hackles raised to protect her neck. Shaking shoulders rolled forward, muscles already tense with unfamiliar adrenaline. Unwillingly, she pinned her ears to her skull though it seemed more out of fear than a despised eagerness for battle.

It hadn't occurred to her that her opponent would strike from her left side, and a startled shock it was when the intruder collided with the bony front of their shoulder ramming into the Varda's left elbow. The impact made the leg buckle, though she swiftly steadied herself by replanting her left forepaw. A moderate bruise blossomed in its wake, mingling with the pain that flooded to that area. Whipping her head around to see her attacker, narrowed eyes spotted a smaller female cloaked in hues of silver and ebony within the dim light. When her opponent's right forefoot was about to make contact and potentially grip her own right foreleg, Varda lifted her right forepaw only to blindly attempt to stomp on her opponent's right forepaw in the hopes of crushing her toes with as much of her (Varda's) weight as possible. Subconsciously ducking the planned bite upon her left shoulder, she crouched down, tilting her head to her left and seeking to bite her opponent's right forelimb (just above the elbow) with average force. Throughout the process she would attempt to yank the limb to her (Varda's) right, seeking to strain or dislocate the joint. However, her opponent may be able to pull the limb away to safety just in time, if she remained alert.

Varda vs Warja for DOMINANCE
Round one of two

"Speech"