gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
08-03-2015, 09:30 AM

Kapra agreed that it was the best course of action, and asked if they should call him there. Katja considered it a moment before shaking her head. "We will need witnesses, lest it seem we are ashamed of accepting him into the family. No, it would be best to wait until the time is right." They would know when it was; the omens would point to it. She was a warrior by nature, not a mystic, but surely even she could interpret something so simple as that. Cocking her head to the side she added, "This is an unusual ceremony for us. I do not remember a time when we adopted an adult into the family. Even Auora was already accepted before she was stolen by raiders. But I believe the ceremony is the same as accepting an infant though you will, perhaps, have a more difficult time wrapping him close to your chest to claim him." Her tone wasn't jocular, but thoughtful as she said that, because though the thought of Kapra attempting to wrap his foreleg around the considerably larger Laufey and tuck him against his chest may have struck another as funny, to Katja it was just an obstacle. She shook her head again. "I am certain he will do well as a Finnvi," she said firmly. "As you do now."

""
""