Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
08-03-2015, 12:11 PM

When he saw with his single eye that Kapra had been taken out as to say his hackles had raised. The male's ears found themselves pinning to the back of his head, tail leveling with his spine. Vereux's toes splayed out into the dirt and his eye narrowed on his opponent. Seeking to close distance he would break out into a run approaching Feli from his left side(at a right angle). Jutting out his right shoulder, he would aim for the flesh just below the elbow to dislocate the leg with as much effort as he could. His weight separated on his three paws to steady himself. The male scrunched up his scruff to protect his neck, and tightened his abdomen muscles as well.

Parting his jaws to a straight position, aiming directly for Feli's back just below the scruff where his spine was located. His chest attempted to press up against the male, trying to shake his head back and forth to tear into his opponent. Keeping his right eye focused on him the best he could, as his dug his claws into the dirt for more traction. Preparing his body for any attacks afterwards.

Vereux vs. Feli for raid
1/2
"I speak"