size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-03-2015, 02:03 PM
"Speech"

The sound of sand shifting under paw caught his attention and he looked away from the view long enough to see the source of the sound. An pale white woman came into view who seemed to be just as taken with the view as he had been. She seemed to suddenly realize he was there and he smiled a little with a small, polite dip of his head. He could tell she was a bit apprehensive as she got closer, but he made sure to keep his expression and posture friendly. He liked meeting new wolves and certainly didn't want her to feel like he was any kind of threat. When she got closer he noticed her eye markings and remembered the unique shape from when he spoke with Frith. They were just as close to Threar's border as his own and with a small sniff he realized she was from Threar after all. One of Frith's relatives or children perhaps?

He smiled a little wider and nodded to her question. "I am. It's one of my favorite times of the day. It's amazing how the sky can turn so many different colors, isn't it?" He looked back to the sunset in question, seeing the bands of color slowly begin to darken into more reds and purples. With the shore and waves combined with the sky it made quite the picturesque view. "I'm Leo by the way. It's very nice to meet you," he said as he looked back at his new acquaintance.