ardent

one, twenty one guns

Absinthe 1

gems
size
build
player
08-03-2015, 03:40 PM

ooc. omg this took me forever I'm soooo sorry!

Bacc's reply earned a soft snort, and she flicked her tail in his direction. He was so silly, that Bacchus. He encouraged her as she spoke, knowing her pension for anxiety. When all was said and done, she looked up to her friend and then to the fiery male. She really wanted to go and find her sister, and see her old home one last time. However, she would understand if Leo said they couldn't go. Well, she would try to understand. It might take awhile. However, when Bacc's uncle spoke again, it looked like things would be heading towards her favour. She grinned, tail wagging slowly behind her in anticipation. When he finally gave the approval, she bumped her shoulder against that of her friend excitedly. "You hear that, Bacc?" She squeaked, grinning from ear to ear. They were allowed to go! Oh, it was going to be such great fun, she would show him all the places she went when she was little, and tell him all the stories about her life. She would take him to the black beach where she was born, and they would play in the waves!

Leo continued to speak, and her celebration would be cut short as she tried to return to paying attention. He cautioned them to not dally everywhere, and return as soon as possible. She bobbed her head enthusiastically, fair wiggling with delight. At his question about their mothers, she gawped. "Um, I think they do? I'm sure I told them about my plan..." She muttered, frowning at the floor under her feet as she thought. Had she? She couldn't quite recall, but she was sure they'd be alright with it. Shrugging, she returned her gaze to the older male. "Don't worry, mister Leo, we'll be sure to tell them, and say goodbye." She chimed, beaming at him. Bumping up against Bacc again, she gazed up at her best friend excitedly. It was going to be awesome, she just knew it!

"talk"