Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
08-03-2015, 04:02 PM

ooc. this took me eons and I apologize profusely I've been suuuper busy stressing about school and working lately D:

The male seemed a little startled by the manner in which she addressed him, and she fought the urge to roll her eyes. Not hard enough, as was made evident by the irritated manner in which her gaze drifted skyward for a moment. The energy it had taken to turn about and face him openly seemed suddenly like a waste. When he finally did speak, his words made no sense whatever. Lip curled upwards as she furrowed her brow, trying to discern the meaning of this speech. A soft exhale would form a barely audible huh? At the very least, he was questioning her abilities. That in itself made her want to lash out. What was this about making a woman love him? Audits would flatten against her skull. No man should force anything upon a woman, it was not his choice what her feelings about him were. Was this really what he was asking of her? Was the query rhetorical? That would make a whole lot more sense. She was by no means dumb, but the celestial titan was gobsmacked by the sentence he had spoken. What the fuck had he just said? Staring at him for a moment longer, she decided this conversation was a pointless endeavour. Rather than reply, she opted to snort derisively at him and turn away again.

A wall of muscle and disturbed hackles separated her stormy expression from the eyes of the stranger. glaring out at the horizon, she watched the clouds roll across the sky. The leaves of the trees far below rustled mutely. She watched the pale undersides flash intermittently at her from hundreds of feet away. Hunching her shoulders, she lowered her crown towards her chest. For now, she was content to wallow in her anger and misery, and hope that the stranger left her be. However, if he were to continue vaguely insulting her skills and abilities, she would be happy to turn this encounter into a brawl. It would be no skin off her nose.

"Talk" "You" Think