size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
08-03-2015, 09:42 PM
Esa tilted her head as Valentina said she was fine. She knew the other wolf was not telling the truth, but as a stranger it was none of her business to pry if the information wasn't offered. So she would sit quietly with a smile offered to the other woman. She followed the wolf's olive gaze to the horizon where the beautiful sunrise was swirling. She was glad when Valentina agreed that the sunrise was beautiful. Surprised to hear a slight laugh, Esa looked back to the woman - had she come off a little too uncertain, or just too talkative in general? It didn't seem to matter though as her company was accepted with a genuine smile, and the other wolf offered her name while her hair lay flat and eyes softened. Esa was glad that Valentina was relaxing and actually open to sitting on the high rock together.

"Nice to meet you Valentina," she said, her eyes pinched shut for a few seconds. When she opened them, her emerald gaze was cast back to the sky, watching the colours unfold and reflect off of light, puffy clouds that stretched across the horizon. She flicked her ears as Val asked what brought her out here. She wasn't quite sure, other than her thirst for adventure and seeking new places. "I suppose I'm just kind of restless," she said, not turning away from the brilliant sky, "Traveling and exploring new lands... it just calls to me. I can never sit still in one place for very long - I need newness to inspire me. Do live close by, or do you travel as well?" At last she looked back at Val, wondering what she thought, and if there was anything in particular that brought her to the rock garden.