gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
08-04-2015, 02:31 AM

"Excuse me?" She raised a quizzical brow at him and his completely unhelpful response. "Did I stutter?" she asked, as sassy and sarcastic as ever. Her words were biting without meaning to be, but it hard for her not to be sometimes, especially when she was uneasy with her surroundings. Finally he seemed to catch on and would give her a half decent answer. She nodded and turned her ears forward to listen to the wind's soft whistling against the cliff side again. At least she was starting to catch on to what to look for in certain landmarks.

She padded forward a few steps more, going off his scent and the sounds coming from the cliff to gage her position, before settling onto her haunches beside him. She left a few paces of space between them to keep it as a polite space, but she supposed he could move or leave if he wanted to. "I'm Kalliope. Sorry for biting your head off before," she told him simply and bluntly before turning her face away from his direction and toward the cliff. The wind coming off it ruffled her fur and she savored the feeling for a moment. It was really unfortunate this was one of her favorite kind of places to be considering the danger they posed to her. "What are you doing up here anyway? I wasn't actually interrupting your quiet brooding was I?" she asked, turning an ear toward him to listen.

"Talk" "You" Think