Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-04-2015, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2015, 01:29 PM by Sin.)
I have to take the chance at this opportunity x3

Sin can "adopt" Necro, he's starting a pack in about 3 weeks now. And it's gonna be along the darker side of the spectrum, and he's willing to take in Chione too. I'm sure he can convince her, or rather, he can claim her >:3

Also a love interest with Chione & Enigma. He won't get too attached so you can skip the true relationship part xP

And as for Necro babies, I have Nixie who has blue. But she's just about to be born so might have to wait till she's 2 XD Although I do think it would be cute for her to crush on him and maaaybe grow up to get into some sort of "falling for each other" relationship?

Other then that there's Envy, she's black and white with stripes but different colors run in her family since they're from an "exotic" type tribe. But she's not keen on staying in a relationship or being "loyal" in a relationship.

I have other chars obviously, so feel free to pm me or skype me since I often forget to check plot pages >.>