size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
08-04-2015, 02:46 PM
Sin Hellstrom

Amber gaze focused on everything and nothing at the same time. His thoughts on Forsaken, who had decided to leave their family meeting early. He knew his children were upset with him for leaving, but it also seemed they were getting over it. But Forsaken had always been a grudge holder, and it seemed he had not yet forgiven him. No matter, his boy would come around eventually...in the meantime, Sin needed to fill the space that opened up. Else it ruin his plans come next season. Such a shame...he'd make an elite warrior. Still, his hopes remained high for his children. Ears twitched then as he glanced side to side...he could feel something was...off, and it caused him to stand at be a bit more cautious. He was being watched, he could feel the eyes lurking somewhere nearby.

He scented the air, and as soon as he'd detected someone else's scent, a feminine voice touched him. Gazing upwards, he spotted a woman perched on a tree. He removed himself from standing directly beneath her, amber gaze taking a good look at the wannabe feline. "I could say the same." His voice was cool, though his eyes spelled intrigue. She was pure white, save for the black around her eyes but it made her appearance all the more prominent. What else got him, was the unusually long tail upon her form. Well, she was certainly attractive. He'd yet to find a pretty woman such as her, the world seemed marred by various colors and leaving no room for purity such as he and her. "It seems, I've found myself a divine being. There's not many of us left, as the world has been wrought with impurity." He purred to her, tail swaying slightly at hip level, a small smile gracing his inky lips. "My name is Sin, who might you be?"