Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-04-2015, 05:06 PM
@keanai we can definitely have a thread and have the two meet! As for him going to abaven, I feel like he would do fine in the pack and everyone would be like "woah" which would actually work out so I'll let you know!

@eve I've always wanted to have a mercy ammy thread because I feel they are pretty close in personality xD so we should definitely try that! I could also have him try living in Imperium, I'm sure Valen would like him too lol

@Mouser we totally need an ammy/eirik thread. They are like bros.

@dragon I talked to esper about chione at least getting into a thread with sin/yuca to talk about joining, I just like to steer from having 2 chars in the same pack, I just think chione would fit better in the darker aligned areas.

Necro and nixie meeting can definitely happen, she can crush on him all she wants but he won't be "crushing on her" since he's asexual and whatnot. But they could definitely be friends and he can cause her problems lol

We can also try chione and enigma, I'd be down for it at least xD

Anyone interested in necro babies he's not even two yet which y'all should know but I'm enjoying all these offers -grins evilly- when the time come I'll let everyone know and I'm sure I could get him to reproduce with more than one of you all XD thanks guys! Love you ;3