Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-04-2015, 06:05 PM

Arian would find herself shrugging, it was all fun in games. She couldn't die just yet, not with children so she was forced to keep on living. That was her curse, she was afraid of death so she lived. Otherwise, she wouldn't be here. Though a smile formed on her face when he mentioned the positive note. She wouldn't speak until he was done, out of respect. Of course, she was also rather enjoying his company. She knew perfectly well he could attack her at any moment. Yet the fact still stood, he wasn't. Why was that? Curiosity? Perhaps, who knew, she definitely wasn't undermining him. She never made that mistake. "When I say positive I don't mean good. There aren't any straight lines with me. I feel, comfortable around you with a sense of tenseness." she would try to describe it for a moment.

"And if you attacked me I would defend myself, but you aren't so why not jump at the chance to get to know you." Arian's crystal eyes would look rather seriously at him for a moment. "It might be half and half. Many of the members are so quiet it pisses me off. However, my mate, my friends Avalon and Amachi are loyal. There's also Kreft but he joined to see it fall than found out when we were going to stick around he should adjust to the times." Through her head a plan began to hatch. "I have a deal for you.... whether they like it or not, our pack needs strong members members willing to attack and not give any mercy. If you want a pack so badly, I give you a chance of entering mine to be the beta, committee leader. I know I can go only so far with my leg but you are healthy and strong. When the time comes I can pass Sonticus to you BUT, you must promise me a high rank like that I am giving you now. My children and friends need a home, one that won't flake out on them like my last wolf I trusted." she would tilt her head to him. "Can you dig it? Can your current followers handle being in a pack where you're beta until it's ready?" her tail wiggled back and forth.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.