Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-04-2015, 08:00 PM

The woman would give an annoyed expression in the small amount of time it had taken Max to, more or less, tell her there was nothing that she could possibly help him with. After he stopped speaking she seemed as though he had personally insulted her, though he wasn't sure how he had managed that. An almost inaudible huh would escape her only seconds before her features would go from mildly irritated to utterly insulted. Her ears would flatten as a snort would escape into the air around them. Then as if to prove her unspoken point she would turn her back on him only to lower her head and look miserable.

One of Max's ears would lay down while the other would stay perked and an eyebrow would rise as he tried to figure this woman out. Why on earth would she be so touchy about something that had nothing to do with her....unless she knew who he was based on a description. No, that couldn't be it. If Calli couldn't stand to speak to him, much less look at him, then there was no way she would have complained to another about him was there? A sigh would escape him just before words would. "I don't know how I've managed to agitate you. Hell I don't know how I managed to make the other woman hate me either." A groan would find its way out in aggravation, how was he ever going to stop caring about what everyone feels if he kept trying to fix it every time he offended someone. "Look, I'm sorry ok. All I meant was that you cant help me because I cant even help me. Trust me I've tried, the results are always the same."

His face would hold aggravation for a few more moments before he would recall how upset she had been simply by him saying hello. Another sigh would be let out and he would take a few small steps toward her before asking a question of his own. "Are you alright? When I got here you seemed....upset. I didn't cause all of that did I." the last bit wasn't a question but, it could have seemed as though it was a question.

OOC: Its all good, I understand getting busy with life.

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)