size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-04-2015, 08:17 PM

She'd been taking a nap in her den after her recent hunt, though she failed at catching her treasure. The seal she had been after, to Avalon's dismay, had been lying near a swim hole that she had failed to see. When the wind had shifted, it had scented her and disappeared before she could get within a few yards of it. Discouraged, she had returned to her cabin with all but a few minutes to accommodate herself before a howl met her ears. Lifting her head, she watched as she saw a couple of figures pass her cabin, and finally she decided to get up and follow else she accidentally be late. Trailing shortly behind Kreft, she glanced at each wolf who was already there, before her eyes finally fell on Cypress lying in a crumpled and bloody heap. Alarmed, she rushed towards him. Her fur bristled as she looked at those in attendance, furious that nobody had helped him. "He needs help and you're all just standing around!? I can't believe it!" She exclaimed, clearly upset. Maybe the pack was more detached then she thought...

She set herself at Cypress' side, cleaning off his face and not asking just yet what had happened. When she'd cleaned him up a little, she waited by his side as she looked up at Arian. Disappointment in her eyes, though it was more for those around her that just stood by instead of helping out their Alpha's mate.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!