gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
08-05-2015, 09:15 PM
She sat watching the pathetic creature, father's words towards her siblings going right over her head until she heard her name spoken. Lifting her gaze to the man she would perk up as he complimented her, both in beauty and strength before kissing her head. At first Paradox was confused as hell, never receiving such an action from the man for as long as she could remember, let alone anyone else besides her mother perhaps. Whatever though, the girl simply rolled her shoulders and held herself with pride, smirking at her brother that remained.

When it came to the stranger, a dark grin spread across the girl's lips as Sin explained it was their new toy and pet. His name, Squirrel. Paradox scoffed at the ridiculous name of a weak animal they hunted, rising to all four and towering over the slave, trying to intimidate him with her size alone. Not only this, but her mother was pregnant! "What?!" The young girl practically hissed, dark eyes narrowing on her mother's stomach then directed it towards her father. "I'm teaching them shit. You're just going to throw them away like last time." Tail lashed, keeping her glare at the man.

Paradox would calm down a bit when her mother stepped forward, nuzzling her daughter who would lick the woman's shoulder before going back to glaring at her father. Had they not been abandoned last time then perhaps the girl would be welcoming to the idea a hair, but that wasn't the case.

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!