Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
08-06-2015, 08:28 AM
It was honestly difficult to imagine such a life - not solely because he was disinterested in it, but also because he had never actually experienced the life of a pack wolf. He had never depended on anyone, not since he was a very small child. Even Sabine had never been given the option to depend on others. She had not been coddled and led around. Once they had learned of her blindness, she had been left to her own devices, and she had survived. What good was a pack, he had to wonder? He figured there was strength in numbers, but still..

Valentine was fairly vague in his explanation, though he named his pack and it was clear he was fond of the place. "And you, Valentine," he began, an air of playfulness to his deep voice. "You must be someone important there. I am ignorant to most aspects of pack life, but it is hard for me to imagine that someone like you is not in charger of something." Was there an air of flirtatiousness in his voice? He knew he was certainly interested in this Valentine, and in his crimson gaze shone a bit of that interest.

table by argent/neffs