Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-06-2015, 06:00 PM
Nalyda looked to him and then hung her head once more, her eyes soon closing. She was weak, and every time she would move long distances, she would become weaker throighout each passing day. The sound of the birds surrounded the silence that she was tempting not to break with what she was to tell her mate. The pups that were inside the den did not hear for they were busy playing with one another to notice what was going on.

"I am afraid i am not lying to you...I woke up a couple weeks ago to find these growths on me," she lied down on her side as small growths were noticeable, and caused her tremendous pain. "I have tried herbs, but, every time i tried, they did not go away. I do not know how much longer I have in this world. I, however, wish for you to do this one thing for me." She looked back up to her mate and sat back down on her haunches, "If I die first, I want you to look after the pups until all of them are old enough to be on their own. They need someone to take care of them, even if i am not around," she explained, sadness in her voice as she tried not to have tears run down her face.