Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-06-2015, 06:20 PM
Nalyda had tears run down her cheek, sadness still surrounded her as she looked to her mate, and then to her pups. Yes, she was older than her mate, but she still loved and respected her family. When this illness happened to come over her, she was heart-broken. She licked her mate's cheek, a small whine coming from her as her crimson orbs shown kindness and understanding despite the pain she was feeling, as well as trying to stay strong for her mate and pups.

"Kar, I know you think that this was unfair, but, a lot of things cannot be helped. You are strong, and you have kept me going for so long. I am happy to have called you my mate," she explained, placing her paw on top of his own as she kept her cranium below his chin, "Even if I go and leave you and the pups, remember that I will be feeling no pain, and I will watch over our pups as well as you no matter what happens. You are my life, and, when my time comes, remember this: I was lucky to have such a wonderful family that I would die for either way."