The claws are out

Hyder

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
player
08-07-2015, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2015, 04:05 PM by Evelyn.)

"You do to me so well."

His wounds would sting as he started to settle down. Lowering his body to the ground once he knew he was done. Giving out a loud threatening growl, even if he had lost he still would defend himself. However, this gathered enough information for him for his next fight. Highly considering that canine's fought much differently than any big cat would. As soon as the other knew he was done with his tail flicking back and forth Hyder would back up. Fluffing himself up even if the burning sensation returned to his skin.

"Canine's are verrryy interesting." Hyder huffed with a bit of a chuckle against his tone. "Do I get granted the Victor's name, I would go see a healer soon about that shoulder wound." Loser or not there was a sense of respect for creatures who beat him. Losing did not mean your pride had to get hurt, they were sparring rather than fighting over something after all. Though the other could take it the wrong way. His tail waved behind him, curiously watching the white wolf with his pink eyes.

Speech,