Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Anais
08-07-2015, 01:37 AM
CallixRen: Oh jeeeez, she would not take being flirted with well. xD Buuut both she and I are curious about this mind healing stuff. o3o Calli has some demons lurking around in hers, causing nightmares and memories that haunt her and stuff. Idk if Renhett knows anything about fixing that sort of thing, but it's what first came to mind.

EirikxPlaetic: Hmm, I would be interested in this thread. Eirik has officially been accepted and added to the ranks this week, so he's free to start exploring the territory. He's just been sticking close to his family so far, so he really needs to branch out and meet others. Would now be a good time for this thread?

GalexRiv: Omg, this sounds so cute. xD Lost sleep walking baby needs a chaperone home, I like it. Gale would be up for this. She's the pack's messenger-type, so her having an excuse to travel far from home could be good for her navigation skill. Would be neat for her to see what Sonticus is like too since she only knows a little about it from what Ixionn has told her. Any preference when you would like this to happen?

GalexKakashi: Oooh, navigation points! I'd be cool with a thread between these two, although it might have to wait until summer in a week-ish. It's currently Gale's season and she's being cautious by not leaving Donostrea so she doesn't have any accidents. Is that okay? xD