gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
08-07-2015, 09:58 AM
With the raid going on still I didn't want to set up this month's Yfir writing frenzy, and next month I'll be in the middle of moving so the next time you'll probably see that is October. Sad! Instead I'm calling an OOC pack meeting! Basically I want all of you who have wolves in Yfir to listen up!

What I want from you guys - preferably from all the players though obviously since it's OOC I can't require it - are comments and suggestions about Yfir. What do you like, what don't you like, plot ideas and suggestions. Not everything will be implemented even if it's really popular, because it has to be IC for Katja and the rest of the pack to do things and it's still going to be a viking pack, but I want to hear from everyone what they want for Yfir on an OOC level. Especially any plot ideas! You want to see our pack form an alliance with another pack? Break off an alliance? Go raiding? Let me know! If you aren't comfortable posting your comments or suggestions here for whatever reason (don't want to offend people, or maybe you just want to keep a plot secret from the rest of the site?) then feel free to PM it to me either to Katja or my staff account. I'll edit this post to make a list of the stuff that's posted here for organizational purposes.