Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-07-2015, 11:24 AM
Nalyda placed placed her head on his paw before lifting her head and looking to the sky. "Oh, Kar..." she sighed, her eyes closing as she soon opened her optics once more and looked to the sky, a small smile appearing on her lips. "Life has its ups and downs. I was lucky to have beautiful children, and a wonderful mate who i cared for deeply, and still do to this very moment. We all may not know when our time comes, but, I was happy to know you and have you as my mate, and have our pups. They were what kept me going through the tough times, and you always made me happy whenever I was feeling depressed. For that, I couldnt ask for me," her eyes looking back over to Kar as she licked his cheek.

She saw the pups playing. Annette, despite her blindness, had Zenkai pinned and was playfully growling and tugging on his ear. Nalyda couldn't help but smile. "Annette will be a strong and dependant wolf when she grows up, I am very sure of it. I may not be alive when she grows up; however, I will still watch over all of you and keep you safe and happy no matter what trials may come your way." She explained, nudging her mate underneath her chin.