gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
08-07-2015, 02:39 PM

He was the first to follow. Trailing after his father and mother, though kept close to his mother's side. He'd grown a bit more protective of her now since she'd become pregnant, a role he decided to take since his sister and brother didn't seem to be happy about it. He wasn't sure what to think about it either, but he sure as hell wouldn't let anything happen to his mom as long as he was breathing. He supposed in some way, he really did live up to his namesake. The gaze he inherited from his father glanced off those that were gathered, the infamous smirk present on his face as he trailed with his head lowered, though not in a show of submission. His gaze trailed over to the Alphess for a brief moment, but as he passed a rather bloody figure with a fretting woman at his side, he merely shook his head ever so slightly. "Tsk tsk tsk..." I wonder what he got himself into...something he couldn't handle, what a wimp. The smirk remained as he sat by Arietta's side, the stiffening body of his mom brought his attention. Gazing in the direction as she, he eyed the woman who was eyeing his father...she was rather unusual, large too. He knew how his mother was when it came to other girls staring at her mate, though he knew too that his father wasn't entirely a one woman kind of guy. Even so, his emotionless gaze kept on Amachi. As if daring her to try anything then and there.

"Listen to me talk," 'and know my thoughts.'

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!