gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-07-2015, 03:08 PM

He scoffed a little and gave a nod of agreement when she mentioned that attacking the water was better than attacking someone else. He supposed that if she had to sink her teeth into something it was better to do it to something that wouldn't be left bleeding afterward. He was concerned for a brief moment from the tone of her voice that he had upset her again, but her grin put those fears to rest. She was a fiery woman, that was for sure, but he kind of liked her spirit... even if it did get him all wet.

Mercy asked about where he was from and he wondered for a moment how his mother had managed to keep Fiori under the radar for so long. It seemed to be rare that he ran into anyone who knew of them by more than just rumors. He guessed he should be grateful for the secrecy since it kept his pack out of trouble. Although, to be fair, he didn't really know too many of the other packs very well either. "My pack is Fiori, it's just east of here. I'm the alpha there." He still felt awkward tagging on his title when he introduced his pack. He wasn't sure why besides maybe not liking to draw that kind of attention to himself. "What about you? I'm assuming you're from the pack on the other side of the river?" he asked, quickly shifting the subject back to the taller woman.

"Talk" "You" Think