size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-07-2015, 09:57 PM
"Speech"

He wanted to ask more about how Arian and Sonticus were fairing, but by how quickly his sister shifted the attention away from herself he got the feeling that she'd rather not have to talk about it. He was still deeply concerned, but he wouldn't push her. This wasn't exactly the cheerful visit he had hoped for, but he was glad to see his sister all the same. He felt like he didn't get to see any of his family nearly as often as he'd like with Arian all the way up in the north, his brothers disappeared again, and Amalia as busy with her studies and family and such as ever. It got to be a little lonely sometimes, which surprised him considering how many wolves lived in Fiori. It just wasn't the same for someone who cared so deeply for family.

He would nod eagerly at her suggestion that they go to the ship she had pointed out behind her and tried to smile a little. "Anything warmer than snow sounds great right now," he said with a small chuckle. "Lead the way!" He stood and padded toward the ship alongside Arian. "I'm taking a stab in the dark here, but I'm guessing that's where my nieces and nephews are as well?" He gave her a legitimate grin at that and chuckled softly. If there was one thing that could cheer him up it was pups.