gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
08-07-2015, 10:46 PM

Kalliope was quick to return her sister's affection and nuzzle her face into Neith's fur. It felt like it had been a whole life time since she had seen her last. How long had it been since she left home? She wasn't entirely sure. She scoffed at Neith's comment as she pulled back from their embrace. "Oh please, you know I can watch out for myself just fine. Admit it, you just missed me." She chuckled and nudged Nieth's cheek playfully with her nose. She wouldn't tell her sister how she had almost walked off a cliff when she first arrived to Alacritis or that one time she had basically gotten trapped in a forest for a few hours because she kept tripping on the underbrush. No, she wouldn't give Neith any reason to think that she really did need someone looking out for her.

"How are the others? Dad, your mom, Sameal? Did any of them come with you too?" She perked her ears, half expecting the whole family to come trotting into the cave as well. When a moment passed and there was still silence from the direction of the entrance she knew her brief hope was probably false, but she'd wait for Neith to confirm it none of the less. She didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

"Talk" "You" Think