Roselin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-08-2015, 07:16 PM
She moved through the trees, the dappled light shining through the holes in leaves and branches falling on her delicate form. Each paw stepped before the other almost daintily, head high and regal. She walked behind her brother, dual toned eyes slowly sliding this way and that. There was a smile upon her lips, a slow smirk as her eyes narrowed. This place seemed almost...perfect, if there was such a thing. It was hidden, stale, their own. A soft giggle bubbled from her as she turned her muzzle to look at her brother as he commented. "Dare I say it's almost.." She hummed then, glancing around again. "perfect" Her voice came out a rumbling purr as she looked back to her brother, following after him. "Almost." She said with a gentle smirk, watching as Ambrose moved to sit in the sunlight. He had been walking oh so very far, and she was so happy with him. With a bounce in her step she moved towards him, a giggle bubbling from her throat as she stepped beside him. When he asked her his question she hummed lightly again, looking up towards the curtain of leaves and tilting her head.

"I do say...we need to have a little fun." She said softly, her voice smooth and rich as she turned dual toned eyes back to her brother. He was everything in this world to her, absolutely everything, and she loved him dearly. "All fun and no play makes Ros very very cranky." She nearly breathed, moving to lean against him again as she glanced around, gazing through the trees. This was their little seclusion, and she was already loving it. It was perfect for them, a dear god they deserved perfection. "Are you hungry? Perhaps...a hunt?" She would smile softly turn, leaning more against him and looking up at him as she attempted to rest her skull in his neck fur.

"Burn Baby Burn"