size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-09-2015, 04:00 AM
The pup would flop down onto his haunches, bringing up a back leg to scratch an itch behind an ear. He had to gather his thoughts for a single moment, obviously she had to be a friend if she knew of Sonticus. Mother and Father hadn't said anything about mean and evil wolves looking like her. He had imagined them being more like dark and large. Perhaps even a little like Sin. Another question flew from her mouth though, he gave a confused look for a moment. "I thought you would've known." being a pup he thought everything he knew, every single adult knew. Something like that. "Well, mother and father were taking me and my brother and sisters to Fiori. We have family there Mother said Grandma Epiphron and Uncle Leo with Aunty Amalia. We rested underneath a tree then suddenly poof I'm here in this SCARY forest." he shivered a bit looking to his left and then to his right. Back to gale again he would hop onto his feet. "You'll protect me right? So that I don't die?" dying didn't sound very pretty.