Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-09-2015, 10:38 AM
Are you looking for something on a permanent or temporary basis?

I have three possible candidates coming to ala though they're coming in specifically to tie up some lose ends and act as well... plot devices. xD They'll only be around for a year or two though... unless I get really, really, rreeeaaaalllly attached. And of course I may need them to break away when it's plot time but that is fairly far in the future.

• Rœkia Thyre - The adopted daughter of Aerndís Thyre who has come searching for her mother. A small, manipulative little sass monster who would definitely idolize Ambrose and Roselin. She is also very knowledgeable of poisons... possibly healing. Would willingly follow them. 2 years old.

• Katí Thyre - Rœkia's cousin who came to Alacritia to try and find her. A fairly sensitive, silly, friendly young man but one who is very cautious of strangers. A skilled healer that you'd probably have to force-claim though he could be manipulated into following them. He was separated from his mother Aserlín when they came to Alacritia during a storm. 1 year old.

• Eilan Scylding - A 6 month old runaway dealing with difficult news. Also a little viking child. Determined, hardy and somewhat fearless... or at least he tries to be. xD I'm still working on his personality so he is flexible at this stage.