An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
08-09-2015, 05:47 PM

Cascade appeared right as Ashmedai finished his questioning. His dad pointed it out and Cascade greeted him, which was more than enough to set his tail off, "Hey Cas! It's nothin', I was just a little worried since I beat you here. I guess I'm a lot faster now than I was before, huh?" He smiled at her, a large, genuine smile that made his freckles crinkle up. It was then another boy came over, talking all too fast and saying Ash was one of them. Ashmedai didn't know what or who this guy was, but, guessing buy his pelt, he was one of Valentine's pups which meant he was one of Ashmedai's siblings! Ash's tail hit the ground with hard thuds, but before he could reply, Vana came up. She wasn't happy. Ashmedai cowered back at her anger, his ears laying flat and his tail becoming still. He didn't think much about it, but he listened. He didn't know if what she said was true or not. If she had betrayed the pack, Valentine would have fought her for sure! He would show her, because he was the leader and he wouldn't let anyone misbehave, right?

Valentine scolded Evangeline and it confirmed Ashmedai's thoughts. Of course if Rhythm had done anything wrong, she would have been punished! The boy edged away and shot a glance at Cascade. Evangeline was her daughter too, so would Cas scold her too? Ashmedai didn't think he had seen her angry ever, not that he wanted to now. Ashmedai stayed off to the side of Cascade as his dad talked to the pack. He didn't seem too happy. Ashmedai listened anyway. This was how a leader talked to his pack. Ashmedai would use this time to learn. His dad started to pair them off. Ash listened and listened for his name and the name of who he would be paired with. Eventually his dad said his name, and paired it with... Cascade Saxe! Ashmedai's tail was set off again as he looked form Cascade to his dad a few times as if to say, "Really? Are you serious?!" His tongue lulled out of his maw, his past grievances forgotten. He was in a great mood now!

"SPEAK!"

Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.