gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
08-09-2015, 06:02 PM

Seeing Vail's excitement was the highlight of Motif's life. Nothing in the world mattered to her more then her precious young creature. She wanted Vail to learn to live a full and proper life depsite her diferent way of seeing – but she feared she coddled the girl, could do nothing to stop herself from coddling her and could only hope it wouldn't stop her from growing and learning. She held back a sigh as she worried over her little one, leaning over to rub her nose into Vail's fur and kiss her cheek lovingly. She would grin also at Lillie, who showed as much excitement as the tinier white wolf. “Well then, lets go!” she said lightly, nudging them both to the cave exit. It wasn't too sunny out yet, their was clouds in the sky and they would be fine to make it to the cave that housed the hot springs without having to rub Vail down first.

She led the way, trusting the girls would follow her, that Lillie wouldn't let Vail stray too far as they walked to the edge of Abaven territory. It was only a small cave that they slipped into, easy to over look and miss, easy to not realize its brilliant secret inside. She was already sighing happily as the scent of naturally heated water hit her nose, it was a soothing scent and she would nudge Vail towards the shallower end. “Stick a paw in Vail, tell me what you think?” she said gently, she would ease herself into the comforting water until Vail did.
""