Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-09-2015, 08:19 PM

Lillie reacted just as Vail did, both girls were very much excited and would not say no to Motif. Vail recieved another loving nuzzle from her momma, she was always showing her how much she loved her with physical attention. It was appreciated too, she couldn't really see the cues that would be given off visibly, and she needed the hugs and loves to remind her how much Motif loved her. She would be nudged toward the entrance then, and with little more encouragement she'd fall into pace behind her mother. Wagging her little alabaster tail she'd skip happily along until Motif led them into a cave.

Vail was a little unsure as the scent of the water hit her, she'd never been around warm water before and the steam in the air was odd. Motif was encouraging, and told her to put her paw into the water. She'd lean down curiously and sniff at the surface, still wary but feeling better with this new environment. Carefully her front right paw would follow and she'd fully submerge it into the warm water. With a sudden gasp she'd pull it out and look up to her mother, though she could barely see her in the low light. "I's warm!" She'd squeal as she shook the water from her paw. She didn't realize that Motif wanted to get in.
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]