Kaprasíus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
08-09-2015, 09:06 PM

He had no doubt that the kind of love that he himself was capable of feeling was far different than the kind Hypnos spoke of. To him, strength of the body was strength of the heart.. in no world could he imagining loving such a weak girl, one who could not even fight for her own freedom, one who could be captured so easily. His nose wrinkled as Hypnos spoke.

"I see," he said finally, a bit dismissively. "I am not your keeper, so I cannot tell you what is right. Your life must be lived as you see fit. I can only hope that she will grow into the kind of woman you hope she might." The man would shrug, though his gaze was narrowed as he eyed Hypnos. "I am glad you will not leave Yfir for this girl. I would not be surprised if Katja is not impressed with this arrangement. I cannot imagine she will enjoy knowing your loyalties are split between both Yfir and this girl."  His head tilted as he considered. "And you do know if the two of you have children, whether an accident or not, they will belong to Yfir?" Perhaps it was not a surprise to him, but.. a warning, of sorts. In the only sort of way he could, Kapra had grown to care for this boy and he didn't love the idea of him being exiled from the pack, all for some girl he claimed to love.

WARNING: Kaprasíus is extremely prone to violence, including maim fights & character claiming.
Katja is also welcome in any and all of his threads, without warning.
He also has a bush viper companion named Jǫrmungandr.