size
Medium
build
Medium
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
08-09-2015, 09:08 PM
He seemed quite distracted by the time she made it to him, and for a moment she thought about attending to him first, but it was obvious Hati was the one in need of her attention. She kept herself from snickering as he answered, not yet he wasn't drowned. She was very aware of the odor the injured male wore, as she listened as Valen told her of his oddness upon reaching the border. She could more easily patch up his wounds, however if his mind had been touched wrong she had no power at all. "I can patch him up, but don't know how much help I'll be if the head injury is permanent." She wasn't even sure if there was any outward sign of head trauma, what had he done to mess him up so much? Just being Hati probably.

Chewing up the dandelion root she'd apply it carefully to his wounds, man he tasted bad. She never wanted to be this close to Hati again. With the smaller wounds she'd adhere them mostly back together with te lambs ear, the larger wounds might just have to be exposed to the air. Would he be able to keep care of himself alone? "He's probably going to need daily care." Rhythm would volunteer, despite how filthy the brute was, but would he even accept her care while he was awake? "I don't know if he'll accept it from me." She'd look back up to Valentine, not sure what the dark wolf's fate might be.
""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads