Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
08-09-2015, 09:14 PM

Aki's words warmed Valentine's heart with vain pleasure. He knew a compliment when he heard one and coming from such a fine stranger it was a compliment indeed. The King's lips quirked heavenward in a warm smile. He was also a bit intrigued by Aki's statement. Ignorant to most aspects of pack life? How was that possible? He couldn't fathom such an existence. He hadn't spent his entire life in a pack, but a great deal of it had revolved around structured living. Even as a loner living with his father on the island there had been pack-like order.

Pleased, Valentine rumbled a deep chuckle before replying, "I'm the Rex, or alpha, actually." He turned an amused eye on his companion to gauge his reaction. "I founded Imperium early in my second year. I thought I knew what I was getting into," he said with another chuckle, "But boy was I wrong. There's a steep learning curve." It was very different at the top.

Quizzically he regarded Aki. "I take it you've never been in a pack?" Ever? How was that possible? "I can't picture raising my children as rogues, but I imagine such a childhood would make for an exceptional individual," he commented.

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.