gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
04-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Erani

Erani grinned at the hearty enthusiasm and delight Asheni exuded as she listened to the husky marked healer?s account of what was going on in Glaciem. She had heard of Crusade from many wolves, during the time when there was a minor war between Valhalla and the north dwelling pack. Some of it had been bad, as stories to darken the opposing packs? members in a war time were always going to happen. But she hadn?t sensed any truth to it. From what she had heard of when Crusade had been part of Valhalla, then called Starlite, the female had been an admirable warrior, a fine just heart.

?I was made Lead healer before the Eruption. I never expected to get the rank, but I?m used to it now. I?ve found the most wonderful den, Sheni. It has room for me, plus many more wolves.? Her tail stirred the air. ?Valhalla?s new location has so many herbs, Shen. Practically everything,?

Then what Asheni was saying triggered in her brain, and she stared for a moment. ?Pups?? It was all she said, and her face was puzzled. Then it began to click. Her expression changed from puzzled to something that suggested some invisible entity had snuck up behind her and whacked her upside the head with a heavy branch. Bingo. It made sense. But, How? She was barren, wasn?t she? The stirring in her stomach began again, and this time she tuned into it. Not her stomach. But her womb! ?Pups! Asheni!? Deep blue eyes stared at the smaller healer, wild excitement beginning to take hold in the form of a bright gleam.