Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-10-2015, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2015, 12:59 AM by Renhett.)

Paired up huh? It was a disappointment that she wasn't pairing up with Trei. At the same time, it was something she didn't quiet mind. Another wolf, another project. It meant learning as much as she could about them and her eyes would scope over the one known as Einarr. Giving him a smile and nodding her head towards him. It was easy enough to get along with most wolves, plus being how she was she tried not to bother anyone too much. However, with how she spoke her mind, there wasn't anything really secretive about the woman.

Her red eyes would travel over Valentine for a moment. Did she had any questions for him oh yes she did. "I know this may not be the best time to ask, but when may I be tested for a healer position my king?" she would ask out loud enough for him to hear. Perhaps it was his prickly mood, but she smiled and her tail wagged mildly behind her. Sure enough everyone here was her packmate, she was just curious if she would stay as a normal rank forever. Pulling her own weight she could do, there wasn't any lazing about.

"Talk"