Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
08-10-2015, 01:46 AM

The dame would feel the gentle movement of her brother, embracing her and making it seem as if everything was back to normal once again. The sound of his menacing yet comforting voice brought comfort and happiness back to the woman as she chuckled, sitting on her haunches as her tail wrapped around her side. Her mint green eyes focused on the piercing yellow gaze that her brother happened to possess, and she grinned.

"Ha! Very funny, brother of mine. But, you seem to be the one acting like a little pup, licking me and embracing me. Though, it is good to see you after all this time. I have had a commitment to this other male who is as dark-minded as both of us. I am helping him create pups that shall take over these lands in their dark and sinister ways, I need you to join and help him in whatever way he may need assistance with,"
Ylva spoke, her eyes showing seriousness and her maw having a smug smirk across her lips.

"Speech"

Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.