Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
08-10-2015, 02:33 AM
Ylva chuckled and grinned, happening to see a small mouse that happened to meet her gaze. She snarled and lunged forward, picking up the rodent by the tail, it's squeaking and calling out only made the woman laugh, approaching the fire that bubbled near them caught her interest, plopping the rodent into the burning fire, it's screaming echoing in her ears as she gave a small breath of relaxation. Her eyes soon happening to meet her brother's when she felt his paw pressing against her stomach.

"You will be having little evil nieces and nephews. I, also, wish for you to teach them the art of fighting when they become old enough, and, teach them your evil ways as i and my master shall do the same. His name is Sin, and, he is much like you and I, more lawful about his evil intentions if anything," she chuckled and sat down, placing her paw across his muzzle and tugging on his ear in a playful fashion, a small laugh coming through her vocal cords.
Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.