ardent

I was looking for a breath of Life.

Saint

gems
size
build
player
08-10-2015, 09:13 AM

Patience had never been an issue of hers, she probably could have rested on the banks of the rapids for days waiting for an answer to her call. It was so peaceful in that moment, that her vivid eyes closed and she listened intently to the world around her. The life she had grown accustomed to, was to change with this one decision, but the life of a rogue, the life she had lived for some time now was not one of peace, safety, nor was it made for those who could stay idle no more. Boredom had started to seep into her veins and she often had found herself pacing in angst. Yes… this was the best decision she was to make, or at least she had hoped so.

It did not take long before paw and nail pounding on the soil crept into her senses, the rain held his scent at bay for awhile, but as he approached it became clearer. Yet, she kept her eyes closed, until a youthful voice touched her ears which pricked in his direction as he spoke. Such… urgency tickled at his tone, and while some may have become offended, she simply opened her eyes and gazed upon his young face with a polite, soft look.

“My name is Saint, I have traveled quite far and in doing so, I came across a rumor of a pack that took their members to quite a high standard and relished in a good work ethic. If this is true… I have come to offer my allegiance and service to this pack.”

The words flowed smoothly and she left her gaze unwavering on the wolf before her, her words soft and at an even rhythm. It did not surprise her that a youngster would be the one to initially greet her, border patrol was something many packs seriously and while she made no assumptions, there certainly had to be reason he was assigned the position and therefore he deserved as much respect as any member that would have came to greet her.

"It's a melody."