ardent

...Am I To Believe You Were All At A Picnic? {ABAVEN}

Allen

gems
size
build
player
08-10-2015, 11:46 AM

Allen was stressed. Beyond stressed. He had been busy, but he had been trying to get things together for the pack. Gods above he had. But things had been slow... and it seemed like many members of the pack didn't even care about training. Shrike was in a funk. Motif was busy with her own daughters. As for many of the others well... they just seemed to not care! Tinaro, Lilliana, Calypsei... they were the three that had shown any interest at all in training. Thank goodness for them... but now there was something that needed to be discussed with the entire pack. Especially after the last training session fluke.

Nona would be excused if need be, so she could look after the little ones. But as for the rest if they didn't show there were going to be consequences for not arriving. He was done with this. How the calico man yearned for Bass to return. The pale man was the only one who had really kept Abaven members in line. Perhaps it was that he just wasn't respected enough as an alpha.

Allen would tilt his head back, calling for the members of Abaven. Let them come, because he had some strong words for those who were not active in their training. Something needed to be done.

OOC:: YOU HAVE A WEEK TO GET YOUR WOLVES IN HERE OR THERE WILL BE IC CONSEQUENCES.

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah