Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-10-2015, 01:22 PM
Voltage would blink then and glance around at the fish that had swam away in such a flurry. With a sheepish grin, he'd look at his sister again. "Oops!" He said with a laugh then, nodding to himself. He would stand still! Oh yes he would. It was decided. So with determination, he would stand perfectly still. That's how you..fished, right? When she teased him, he gasped softly, turning to look at her with mock pain on his face. "Oh you wound your big brother!" He said with a playful whimper before his smirk returned to his lips.

"I tried to learn how to fish once." He said with a laugh. "But, you know...I failed." He shook his head slightly and stared at the distance where the fish sat, waiting, taunting. "Death would catch me quite quickly if it weren't for all of you." He said softly, turning stormy eyes up to his wind loving his sister.  He loved all his siblings so dearly, and Gale seemed to be one that he spent so little time with. He wanted to remedy that...soon. Well, now seemed to be a good time. So he stared at the fish in the distance, before he grinned. "What..if I.." He grinned brightly before he moved out of the water again. He moved towards where the fish had decided it was safe, hoping that this would work. He bowed down on all four limbs. "Get ready!" He said as quietly as he could before he leapt, jumping into the water before turning, trying to herd some fish towards his little sister.

"Speech"