Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-10-2015, 03:34 PM

As she pulled her paw back she could hear Lillie wade closer, suddenly offering encouragement to slip into the water. The last time they'd been in this position Vail had received a face full of water, but this time it seemed like the surface was going to stay much more calm. The water was warm and shallow, she could easily wade out into it with out any worry of drowning. Her mother was right behind her and Lillie was out in front, all she had to do was step forward. She'd hesitate again, but Motif would bring encouragement again. Her words were all she needed as she took a deep breath (just in case ya know?) and stepped forward. She'd find her toes weren't even covered in the first stride. She'd fully release the breath in a relieved gasp as she continued forward. It was warm and weird and so different from the rushing river. The water barely moved and the temperature was simply perfect. she'd walk down the gentle slope until the water reached mid shoulder. Vail would look over her shoulder at her mother, more out of habit than because she could really see her. "Now wha'?" What did you do once you were in the nice water?
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]