size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-10-2015, 05:58 PM

Shaye had traveled far and wide, she had even been to the other side of Alacritis! The land her father had come from, he had seen so much and yet, she realized there was one place she was yet to visit. This was a place Motif once had frequented almost daily as she strive to build up her skills as a warrior. Shaye hadn't seen the appeal, she had been too interested in healing and Rhythm and pretty much anything Rhythm loved. Well, maybe that explained Shaye's new found interest in this place. Rhythm had begun to love fighting as well, so clearly there must be something thrilling and amazing about it.

With her usual fearlessly she strolled casually onto the fighting field, as through she couldn't for a moment think that this could be a bad idea for an untrained young female. She was yet to encounter anything terrifying in her life, and viewed the world with such a sunny deposition that surely everyone she met could only be a potential new friend. She scuffed a paw against the earth as she looked about, uncertain what she was suppose to do here. Did she howl? Did she listen for someone else to howl? How on earth did one go about getting a fighting companion here?

"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.