size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-10-2015, 07:11 PM

The stranger took her words well,surprised, but laughing it off easily and she beamed up at him, already liking him, already considering him a friend. He said something reminded him of his brothers, she wasn't sure if she meant the feather, or if he meant her outward way of speaking, she didn't think too much of it, didn't connect the dots. He didn't really comment much else about her feather or strange way, instead he would bring up more about spars, and she pulled her head up from her playful stance and tilted her head at him as he spoke. He moved closer, and she was still mostly in her playful position except for the head raised to asses him. She watched him as much as she could as he circled her, wondering what kind of strange attack this was.

She squealed as a paw touched her side, knocking her off balance – not that she had had much of one to begin with, and she sprawled onto the ground. She bounced back onto her feet immediately, shaking out her coat. “Okay, so defenses first, then teeth into someone” she agreed, grinning up at him. How had her Auntie done it in that fight she had witnessed between her and Kyrst? Hmm. Feet out, right? Tail up? she moved her body into the stances as she thought of them, but, oh, this was no good. “What defenses are there, Mr..?” she looked up at him for guidance, he seemed to know what he was talking about.
"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.