Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
08-10-2015, 09:03 PM

The girl went from wary to really friendly in the blink of an eye, the sudden change in temperament catching the boy by surprise. It added to his confusion and sent his little mental hamster running in frantic circles. Was he reading into it too much? Girls were tricky.

She said hi again and out of habit Angelus responded with a knee jerk, "Hey." Why? Because that's what you do when someone says hi to you. You say hi back. Apparently you say it even if it's already been said.

His ears pricked forward in interest as the girl shared some tips with him. "Yeah?" he asked. "Huh." Standing farther away from the fish sounded counterproductive, but what did he know? Her explanation sounded good, it made sense, but he couldn't quite get his head around it. It sounded exactly the same as what he'd been doing except the part about being on the shore. "I'll try that next time," he said with a firm nod. "I'm a bit fished out now." You could only jump face first into the water so many times. The impact may have been worth it for a mudbug or two, but not a fish.

Standing suddenly, the giant shook out his coat and then flopped down into a lazy sit. The gritty sand working its way into his fur was kind of annoying. "Name's Angelus - thanks for the tip."