Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
08-11-2015, 01:40 AM
Ylva couldn't help but laugh at her brother's monstrous intentions. Her mint green orbs meeting her brother's as she grinned, her fangs poking from her mouth as she approached the devilish brute that was her sibling. The smell of the smoke seemed to have made her much more sadistic than she was letting on for others; however, she always seemed to be putting on an act to get whatever she wanted to get out of or from someone. Her brother's bickering that he wished to eat another of their kind made her tremble, however, it was in a good way. She was as wicked as he was, but, was more sane than her brother.

"You know i cannot stop your intentions as much as I wish to, brother. I do not give a damn what you do, but, you will treat Sin with respect for he is my master, and your leader. My job for him is to produce strong offspring who could make this land a living Hell. Wouldn't that be fantastic, Diablo?" She laughed in a sadistic and troublesome manner, her eyes narrowing to show the evil intentions that she was letting on. "I do trust you to make them little monsters who can kill and fight without a second thought. The strong shall rule the weak, and the weak shall die a miserable and cruel death, that is what I want you to teach them as will I once the pups become of age."
Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.