Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-11-2015, 03:06 AM

Beneath alabaster fur, she could feel her cheeks heat with warmth at what she intercepted as a compliment from the outgoing male. Her name wasn't something she had ever been complimented about, though she was definitely satisfied with the name herself, as her parents obviously chose it themselves, and she never doubted their wise decisions. "Leo is an equally agreeable calling," she returned the remark with a warm smile upon her features, ears soon pricking at the mention of her father. Her interest was piqued at the sound of the Author's name, curious as to where he had pulled this name from. It seemed almost random, though she hadn't yet heard his logical explanation. However, it appeared that the male had actually seen the Threar leader, assuming the two were related because of their facial markings. Ah, it was always the lashes. "He's my father," she answered simply, preparing to ask how he knew him, though the orange man momentarily explained himself. So she was speaking to an alpha? And an alpha of an unfamiliar pack? Well, she now had to state where she ranked in her own pack. "I'm a Prologue in Threar - nothing as important as a leader," she giggled, her multicoloured gaze shimmering like two different gems. Oh, she had to know more, as she was intrigued by the new information she had received. "I've never heard of Fiori; what's your pack like?"

"Speech"